1. 20 minute running clock per half. Clock stops around 10 minute mark for subs and during the last two minutes of second half unless one team is up 15 points or more. Officials can stop the clock to allow substitutions.
2. Two 30 second timeouts per game which can be used anytime
3. Each player must play 16 minutes which is 40 % of the game but equal playing time is preferred.
4. All Girls leagues and 4th and 5th grade boys will use a 28.5 ball, all other grades will use a regulation ball
5. On shooting fouls, player will be given one free throw worth 2 points if made. Bonus on 10th team foul in each half which will result in one FT for 2 points
6. Technical fouls will result in 2 points plus the ball
7. Overtime will be 2 min stop clock, each team will be awarded one time out. The second overtime will be the first to score 2 FT's, or a basket
8. Defense shall be man to man however a team down 15 points or more may play a zone. No triple teaming
9. Press Rules:
1. No Press in 4th Grade (Boys or Girls)
2. 5th Grade=no press in first half (boys or girls)
3. All other grades can press the entire game, the press can be man to man or zone. A team up 15 points or more cannot press
10. Free Throw distance will be 12 feet for 4th & 5th grade boys and girls; regulation 15ft for all other grades.
11. Three pointers will be allowed
12. Lane violation shall be 3 seconds
A player or coach that receives a second technical foul will be suspended for the next game, any player or coach that receives three technicals will be suspended for the remainder of the season.