1. 20 minute running clock per half. Clock stops around 10 minute mark for subs and during the last two minutes of second half unless one team is up 15 points or more. Officials can stop the clock to allow substitutions.
2. Two 30 second timeouts per game which can be used anytime
3. Each player must play 16 minutes which is 40 % of the game but equal playing time is preferred.
4. 5th grade will use a 28.5 ball, all other grades will use a regulation ball
5. Bonus on 7th team foul in each half, double bonus on 10th foul which will result in one FT for 2 points
6. Technical fouls will result in 2 points plus the ball
7. Overtime will be 2 min stop clock, each team will be awarded one time out. The second overtime will be the first to score 2 FT's, or a basket
8. Defense shall be man to man however a team down 15 points or more may play a zone. No triple teaming
9. Press Rules: Teams can press the entire game except 5th grade cannot press in first half, the press can be zone or man to man. A team up by 15 points or more cannot press.
10. Free Throw distance will be regulation 15ft
11. Three pointers will be allowed
12. Lane violation shall be 3 seconds
Only One free throw will be shot on shooting fouls, a made FT will result in two points
A player or coach that receives a second technical foul will be suspended for the next game, any player or coach that receives three technicals will be suspended for the remainder of the season.