This year AHYBA will have an expanded boys summer league program which will consist of 8 10 player teams (80 players per grade) for grades 5th, 6th, 7th and 8th (these grades will not be combined so each grade will have its own league). 9th and 10th (8 teams) will be combined and 11th and 12th (8 teams) will be combined, just like the regular winter season.
The mission of the Arlington Heights Youth Basketball Association is to provide an
opportunity for children of Arlington Heights to learn and participate in the game of
basketball. We strive to maintain a healthy balance between the following objectives:
· participation for all team members
· healthy competitive game situations
· teaching the fundamental skills of the game
· learning to work in a team environment
· exhibiting good sportsmanship towards team members, opponents & officials.